Gagasan Malaysia Baharu 13 Mei 2018

Imagine Dragons - Mad World (Lyrics + Terjemahan)

Saturday 6 January 2018

Abracadabra (Mark Staycer) - I Was There (music video)



Album: Listen to the Picture (2009) Singer : Mark Staycer Original Soundtrack of Let Him Be (2009). Lyrics: Hey there’s talk about Misha’s eyes And the secrets that lie within Check the stories from the boys in blue It’s a must that you meet them Yeah there’s talk about all my life That night the apple took a bit I was there, I was there, I was there, I was there If I was you and you were me My catcher in the rye You’re just a thief without a life You can run but I can’t hide I’ve heard the talk about that night When the apple took a bite I was there, i was there, i was there, are you there I was there, i was there, are you there, i was there, Are you there, are you there, are you there Lets have the truth so loose the lies Are you listening F B I It won’t be long I can’t say when I may go but I’m not gone Yeah there’s talk about all my life When the apple took a bite I was there, i was there, i was there, are you there, i was there, i was there, are you there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Alamat Bengkel Kereta Melayu Islam / Bumiputera seluruh Malaysia

Alamat Bengkel Kereta Melayu seluruh Malaysia! Baca alamat sampai habis dan ada link download disediakan! Jika ada maklumat tambahan al...