Gagasan Malaysia Baharu 13 Mei 2018

Imagine Dragons - Mad World (Lyrics + Terjemahan)

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Abracadabra (Mark Staycer) - Wrap Your Arms Around Me (music video)



Music & Lyrics by Peter McNamee Movie: Let Him Be "Wrap Your Arms Around Me" My heart was broken Long before you came You found all the pieces I hid all the pain CHORUS I’ll hear what’s in your eyes If you have to leave Can’t take no more good byes Wrap your arms around me Bangs like a hammer Sounds like a drum When you hear your heart falling You can’t stop for anyone CHORUS I am who I was once I am as you see You make it make sense now I’m here when you’re with me CHORUS My heart was broken Long before you came You’re all the right reasons For me to try again CHORUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Alamat Bengkel Kereta Melayu Islam / Bumiputera seluruh Malaysia

Alamat Bengkel Kereta Melayu seluruh Malaysia! Baca alamat sampai habis dan ada link download disediakan! Jika ada maklumat tambahan al...