Gagasan Malaysia Baharu 13 Mei 2018

Imagine Dragons - Mad World (Lyrics + Terjemahan)

Tuesday 6 February 2018

The Beatles - Hey Faul (Extended Version) - music video



It was May of 1969, the news of the rumor Paul was dead came months later. Here is the Apple recording you have heard, and have not heard like this before now.
(Reversed) Hey Faul (Extended Version) lyrics He will be with me. They may hide it. He must be with me. They miss him. He must be with me. They miss him.
Paul was cut. Why? (Paul is dead.)
They hide it. Who lives with that? Paul is dead. Who lives with that? Paul, miss him. Paul, you lost your wings. Paul is screaming.
Please, get me out! Please.
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Please, get me out! Who is Paul? They bought me out. (head wrapped) They bought me out.(miss him)
They bought me out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Alamat Bengkel Kereta Melayu Islam / Bumiputera seluruh Malaysia

Alamat Bengkel Kereta Melayu seluruh Malaysia! Baca alamat sampai habis dan ada link download disediakan! Jika ada maklumat tambahan al...