Gagasan Malaysia Baharu 13 Mei 2018

Imagine Dragons - Mad World (Lyrics + Terjemahan)

Tuesday 6 February 2018

The Beatles - Paul to Faul Voice Comparisons and Song key Change! - Yesterday - Song Key Change (video)



I get a lot of comments on my other videos asking how did they find a replacement that sings EXACTLY like the original Paul McCartney, well here I will show you they did not. I took the recordings from the videos linked below. Why would you transpose a perfectly good song that was originally in the key of G to D minor? That makes no sense to me.


Paul McCartney a.k.a Faul McCartney - Yesterday // Lyrics - Subtitles




The Beatles Yesterday (Original) - Remastered 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Alamat Bengkel Kereta Melayu Islam / Bumiputera seluruh Malaysia

Alamat Bengkel Kereta Melayu seluruh Malaysia! Baca alamat sampai habis dan ada link download disediakan! Jika ada maklumat tambahan al...